Now you can have 24-hour access to real-time account information from the Convenience of your personal computer.
- Check all your account balances, pay bills and make transfers right from the Home Page
- Track your expenses in an easy-to-read pie chart -- so you can see where your money is going at a glance
- View real-time account balances, check images and history
- 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs
- Export history to financial software or spreadsheets
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills online
- Request stop payments
- Safe and secure
- Enhanced by the addition of availability to Quicken and Quickbooks
Simply the best way to manage your payments.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Send Money to Friends and Family. All you need is their email address or cell phone number.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Account to Account Transfers. Even accounts at other financial institutions. Your money is always available, regardless of where you keep it.
- Receive eBills. Green, more convenient, more secure and easier to manage.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
- Automatic Payments. Great for bills that stay the same each month, like your rent and your car loan.
- Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
- Message Center. Get quick answers to questions you might have.
- Completely safe. More secure than mailing paper checks.
Need your statement Quick?
How about last month's? Eliminate the need for organizing them with free paperless eStatements. You will not only reduce your paper burden, but will also increase the privacy of your financial documents.
Your eStatements will arrive sooner than mailed statements each month and are accessible from any online computer so you never have to dig through a filing cabinet! They look like the paper statements you receive in the mail; they just arrive sooner and don't require any filing!
- Receive statements sooner
- Reduced chance of identity theft
- Safer than mailed statements
- Save on paper waste
- View past statements
- Accessible online anytime
- Download/print easily
A2A allows a First Southern Bank customer to send money (or transfer electronically) to another bank account they "own" at another Financial Institution and Vice versa.
Ex: I have an account at ABC Bank and First Southern Bank. I want to transfer money to my ABC Bank so I add that bank account to the A2A section of bill pay. For $2.00 I can transfer the money electronically from my First Southern account to my ABC account.
Now, if I want to transfer money from my ABC account to my First Southern account, there would be no fee for the transfer.
The new way to give and get money
No more checks or fumbling for cash with our POP Money personal payment service – the new way to give and get money!
POP Money makes sending, receiving and requesting money with just about anyone quick and easy, no matter where they bank! All you need is an email address or mobile number that can send and receive text messages, and you can move money from your account to theirs in a safe and secure environment.
Here's how it works
You are out to lunch with a friend and realize you forgot your wallet. Your friend picks up the tab and you need to pay them back.
- Log into First Southern Bank's online bill payment service
- Select POP Money
- Enter your friends email or cell phone number and the amount you want to send
Your friend will receive the message, verify the deposit and the money is moved... It's as simple as that!
First Southern Bank is proud to announce our new mobile app. View your accounts, make transfers, pay bills, and even make person to person payments with Popmoney®, all within our easy-to-use app. You can even make deposits 24/7 with our Deposit Capture feature. *cut off times for deposits are 3pm eastern, Monday thru Friday. Deposits can be made 24/7.
There is a deposit limit of $1500 per item and a limit of $2500 per day.
- Check current account balances
- View the most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Find an ATM or branch location
- Pay your bills
- Make loan payments
- Receive email and text alerts on banking transactions or balances
- Available on iPhone/iPad, Android device and Kindle.
- Make Check Deposits (Available Now)
Be sure you’re registered for Online Banking for a seamless transition into Mobile Banking.
Customers may download the app for their Android Device on the Google Play Marketplace or for their Apple iPhone/iPad on the Apple App Store.
You can reach First Southern Bank's Express 24-Hour Touchtone Banking Service by calling any of the following numbers:
Review your account information any time of the day, and day of the week, using your telephone. There is no fee for this service. All you need is your account number, your PIN (Personal Identification Number), and a touchtone phone. Simply call the number above and follow the instructions to begin enjoying FREE access to your account information 24 hours a day.